Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Font

Just wanted to let you all know (whoever of you are partaking in the blog) -  I changed my font.  My dear family,  who cannot for the life of them NOT give their opinion, even when I kindly ask them to just keep it to themselves, went ahead to inform me that the font on my blog was "laborious" I believe was the word that they used.  Actually, even though I am kind of kidding (not about my family giving their opinions) I actually went back and read through my blog, and after giving myself a headache, I realized, the font was a little difficult.
So, enjoy the new font, hope it makes it a little easier on your eyes.  Oh gosh-are we getting old?


4 comments:

  1. Haha! I can just hear your mom using the "laborious"! Love the new font! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She literally said "laborious" Kaye! and then the next day, Jessica used the same word....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to state (in her new font) for the record, I did not give my opinion until asked. I am so glad she asked, though. #poppinibrofinwoldfont (I hashed tagged that so I could pretend for one second that I knew how to tweet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is true-Jessica (my sister) only gave her opinion when asked....it was a good and helpful opinion!

    ReplyDelete